Custom Printed Gildan T-shirts make up the majority of logo tees you see around town. Gildan is the biggest manufacturer of blank t-shirts and they are on the cutting edge in regards to trendy colors and popular styles and materials.
Gildan t-shirts will be the default t-shirt quoted and supplied by screen printers for several reasons.
1. Gildan has the best stock of any t-shirt manufacturer and every distributor full stocks Gildan at all of the locations.
2. Gildan t-shirts are the most t-shirts on the market
3. Gildan T-shirts offer the most colors of any shirt manufacturer
4. The have the best price point
5. Gildan offers several custom apparel styles from preshrunk cotton, Dryblend, performance, and softstyle tees. Not to mention their full line of hoodies, sweatpants, sweatshirts, and quarter zip pullovers.
If you are in the market for custom printed t-shirts in St. Louis, be sure to check out these styles. We will be happy to give you a free price quote on any style you choose.
* Gildan 5000 and Gildan 2000 – 100% preshrunk cotton unisex tees. Come in over 75 colors and both in youth, adult, and several ladies styles including V-neck
* Gildan Dryblend – a performance blend of cotton and polyester that is lightweight and softer than traditional preshrunk cotton
* Gildan Performance – They offer 2 performance tees and rival the big names. They have their basic poly performance which is a very light weight shirt and they now have a performance tech t-shirt which a personal favorit of mine.
* Gildan Softstyle – A softer ringspun cotton that rivals the softness of the trendy brands at a lower price. Great heathered color options and light weight with tapering for a true modern fit.
With their abundance of different color options and style you will be sure to find the perfect shirt color and ink color compliment to create a truly unique custom t-shirt order.
If you would be interested in a price quote you can contact Kirkwood Trading Company at your convenience and we’ll be happy to speak with you on your next screen printing order.