How to order custom tshirts – save time and money
We get a lot of first time customers who are looking to have custom tshirts printed up and ask how to order custom tshirts. As a way to save you time and money we are creating this guide that you can use when you get started.
The first thing a screen printed is going to want to know in order to give you the most accurate price is the following:
1. How many t-shirts do you need?
2. What kind of shirts do you need – (cotton, poly, ladies, youth)
3. Where is the printing going – (Front, front and back)
4. How any colors is the design?
This will be the basic to information needed to order custom tshirts. The quantity, print locations, and number of print colors all factor in to the final price. Having this information ahead of time will save you time and money. We don’t need to have exact quantities as a ballpark is fine. If you call a screen print shop without knowing what your design will be or your quantity will be, it’s the same thing as showing up to a car dealership and telling the salesman you want a red car. Do you want a sedan, and SUV, what options do you want, do you want a late model? So having more information is better than not enough.
At Kirkwood Trading Company we have several ways that allow our customers to get an accurate price quote in the least amount of time possible.
1. We are always a phone call away.
2. You can also email us with your request
3. We have an online design studio where you can design your own shirts and get the look you want before placing an order or getting a price.
4. Online Quote form – fill in the questions and we’ll take it from there. Very simple.
Another thing that will assist you in how to order custom tshirts is our online catalog. You can click through it and find the exact garment you like. There will be several styles, brands, and colors that you can see and help you to pick out the perfect shirt for your order.
Lastly, when you need to know how to order custom tshirts, here is a little list of the most popular ordere shirts. Great quality, great price point, and with our screen printing you’ll get one heck of a great custom tshirt order.
1. Gildan 5000 – 5.3oz 100% preshrunk cotton
2. Gildan 2000 – 6oz 100% preshrunk cotton
3. Gildan 8000 – 5.4oz 50/50 poly cotton Dryblend
4. A4 3142 – lightweight 100% poly moisture wicking tees
5. Check our Bella and Next Level brands for some more tapered fashing cut tees.